Who we are
Our website address is: https://meatco.pk.
You are in control
Ash Meat Company Pvt Ltd (“Meat Company”, “we” or “us”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any personal information that you provide to us through our website, app or call-centres. Please read it carefully. We may change this policy. We will post any changes on this page, so please check back frequently.
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following information about you:
Information you provide to us.
You may provide us with information in several ways, including by filling in forms on our websites or on our apps or by corresponding with us by phone, email and live chat. This includes information you provide when you register for an account, purchase items from us, promotion or survey or report problems with our services.
The personal information that you provide may include your name, address, email address, phone number, and other information about you to enable us to provide you with our services.
Information we collect about you
When you use our websites or apps, we automatically collect information about your device, including your IP address, information about your visit (including how you got to our websites) and how you use our services. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we have received from other sources.
Information we receive from other sources
We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, advertising networks, analytics providers and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them. This could include socio-demographic information and information about your likely interests based on your previous web browsing and purchases. We may combine this information with other information you have provided to us or which we collected about you.
How we use your personal information
We use personal information about you in connection with the following purposes:
- Providing our services to you and fulfilling your requests.
- Providing you with the information, products and services you request from us.
- Completing any transaction that you do with us.
- Administering promotions or competitions that you enter with us.
- Allowing you to participate in our interactive features when you choose to do so.
Marketing and advertising.
- Providing you with information about goods and services that we think may interest you, which may be based on inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website or third party websites.
- Customising or enhancing your experience of our services, which may use inferences about your likely interests based on your activity on our website.
- Measuring and understanding the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others.